HomeAboutContactFacebookTwitter

Monday, March 21, 2011

Stylish Blog Award!


I recieved a stylish blog award! SOOOOO COOL! 
 Thank you so much Lana from http://acreativeclassroom.blogspot.com/ !

Here are the rules for receiving this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

7 things about myself:

1.  I like to dance.
2.  I play softball and volleyball during my spare time.
3.  I was a high school cheerleader. 
4.  This is my 5th year teaching.
5.  I played volleyball, basketball, golf, and track during highschool.
6.  I use to be a coach and although I have more time for my family, I miss my athletes and my coaching family.
7.  I am a mother of two handsome boys.  
I am awarding a stylish blog award to the following 5 blogs:




No comments:

Post a Comment