HomeAboutContactFacebookTwitter

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Contact



Welcome to My blog! If you would like to share or collaborate or have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me @
michelle.ayala@hcisd.org    or    toughmama12@aol.com.
Have a great day!

You also contact me on Facebook : Kinder Fun


1st year in Harlingen-Freedom Week 2009

La FeriaTX- PreK 2009


Lunch in the Science Lab


Getting into our Peanut Butter Lesson
 WE WON! Our picture had the most votes!
 PreK Lesson 2009

My Husband and Me 2008


Kick Off (literally) to Red Ribbon Week
I am the lion!


Sam Houston Teachers
They taught me everything my 1st year of teaching.


My BOYS! 2008


Christmas 2009


My coaching days! O how I miss them, but the time I am home with my boys is more precious.



5 comments:

  1. Hola!! :)

    Can I please be added to your Pinterest board Kinderland Collaborative?

    Thank you,
    https://www.pinterest.com/almaalmazan/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I found your blog via your excellent Pinterest boards Kinderland Collaborative & Inspiration for EDUCATION. Would it be possible for you to do add me as a contributor to thse boards? I am passionate about education and empowering children to strive to be better.

    https://www.pinterest.com/kuljitgrewa1308/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!
    I am a kindergarten teacher in NY and am looking for other K teachers to collaborate with! I love your Kinderland collaborative board and would love to join and contribute content! Here is my pinterest link:
    https://www.pinterest.com/rootswingsk/
    Hope to hear from you!
    Jackie Clarke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!! Love your board! Looking to contribute to your 'Health and Fitness' board. I design pins myself and really think they will complement your board. My Pinterest link is https://www.pinterest.com/fitnizfury/ and my website is fitnizfury.com. It would mean so much to me if you accept. Thanks for your time. P.s. your kiddie blog is AWESOME! Ramona

    ReplyDelete