Thursday, February 10, 2011


Welcome to My blog! If you would like to share or collaborate or have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me @    or
Have a great day!

You also contact me on Facebook : Kinder Fun

1st year in Harlingen-Freedom Week 2009

La FeriaTX- PreK 2009

Lunch in the Science Lab

Getting into our Peanut Butter Lesson
 WE WON! Our picture had the most votes!
 PreK Lesson 2009

My Husband and Me 2008

Kick Off (literally) to Red Ribbon Week
I am the lion!

Sam Houston Teachers
They taught me everything my 1st year of teaching.

My BOYS! 2008

Christmas 2009

My coaching days! O how I miss them, but the time I am home with my boys is more precious.

1 comment:

  1. Hola!! :)

    Can I please be added to your Pinterest board Kinderland Collaborative?

    Thank you,