HomeAboutContactFacebookTwitter

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Fellowes, Shoplet Product Review

Happy Tuesday everyone! I am going to tell you a little about my latest shoplet review.  It is always a pleasure to receive a free product in the mail but especially when it has to do with technology.  This summer I average about 4 hours a day on the computer,so these two products are a great addition to my every techiness. I have never used a wrist rest or keyboard pad so this was exciting to try it out.

The first product is this super sleek & comfortable Fellowes Memory Foam Gliding Palm Support w/Mouse Pad.  I was kind of skeptical at first because I do not use any support device for my mouse and sometimes it can add clutter to my desk, but once I attached it and tried it, I loved the feel.  The product has two straps on the right and left side to attach to your mouse, when you slide the mouse around the Fellowes Memory Gliding Palm Support w/Mouse Pad moves as one with the mouse.  WOW!! I really enjoyed the comfort and support it provided.
  I am interested in designs, patterns, and multiple colors for this product.


(I forgot to mention that a black mouse pad comes with the support as well.)


Like I said before I do not use any support padding or grip on my keyboard or mouse at the moment.  The Keyboard Palm Support is a long narrow foam support the length of an average size keyboard.  The palm support is black with tree rectangle foam supports.Two foams are used when using the main keys and the third foam support is aligned with the number keys.  
I love the feel and comfort that the Fellowes Memory Foam Keyboard Palm Support provides.


I would love all kinds of patterns and colors for this product! :D

I am really looking forward to setting up the Fellowes Memory Foam Gliding Palm Support w/Mouse Pad & Fellowes Memory Foam Keyboard Palm Support at my computer desk in my classroom at the beginning of the year!
Thank you Shoplet.com! I truly appreciate it!
I cannot wait to go shopping for classroom/office supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment