HomeAboutContactFacebookTwitter

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Wild About ZEBRA PENS

This week was not only special because it was my first full week back at school or that it was my last week to fully prepare for all my new kindergartners but I was also able to test out several ZEBRA PENS and mechanical pencils!

This product review goes perfect with our school theme this year! "Wild about Learning!"
I was so very surprised when I saw that the  box of products included an adorable plush zebra!  I also received a portfolio case for the pens and pencils.

 I absolutely loved every single pen and pencil that was included in the portfolio.  Ball point pens have always been my favorite kind of pen to write with.  Every once and a while I will use a fine point pen but that is only if I have a limited amount of space to write in.  Zebra Z-Mulsion EX Ballpoint pens were so much fun to use!  Some of the pens have a design and others are just plain black or blue design. Zebra Z-Mulsion EX Ballpoint pens were smooth, and pleasant to use.  I enjoyed the pen very much.  
 Retractable pens like the Zebra  Z-GripMAX Ballpoint Retractable Pen  are always a please to use as well.  I really liked that the pen did not skip or smear while I was writing with it.   I will be sad if this pen disappears off my desk.  I really like this pen.
 
I naturally wrote with every single one of the pens and mechanical pencils that I received!  The highlighter was even fun to use! LOL!!
I loved every single grip.  I can not say how much I had fun with this product review from shoplet.com.  I enjoy products like this because I can use them with my students at school as well.  I am so glad that I have now been introduced to Zebra Pens by Shoplet.com.  The pens are stylish, professional, fun, and efficient, and not to mention at a great price.
I can not wait to enjoy my pens, pencils, and highlighter for my school year.
My students can use these pens at their writing table, word work center, and drawing.  In kindergarten we do not normally use pens or mechanical pencils so I would use these as an incentive or special occasion when my kinder students need to write.
I hope everyone has a wonderful school year!

#Office Supplies  #Shoplet.com

Please do not forget to enter this giveaway!!!
giveaway zebra updated Claim Your Zebra Z Mulsion Pen and Win a Shoplet Giftcard

No comments:

Post a Comment