HomeAboutContactFacebookTwitter

Sunday, August 14, 2011

I'm a Survivor!!


I'm A Survivor, I'm not gonna give up (what),


I'm not gon' stop (what),
I'm gonna work harder (what), I'm a survivor (what),I'm gonna make it (what),I will survive (what),Keep on survivin' (what),I'm a survivor (what),I'm not gonna give up (what),I'm not gon' stop (what),I'm gonna work harder (what),I'm a survivor (what),I'm gonna make it (what),I will survive (what),Keep on survivin' (what)


We are all survivors on the 1st day of School! The good, the bad, the ugly, the funny, and the unexpected all happen on the 1st day of school!!



What do you wear on the 1st day of school!
What do you have to have to survive that day?
What is the funniest or unexpected thing to happen to you on the 1st day of school!!
Boy do I have some funny stories and this is only my 5th year teaching!



Join Me in Having a Survival Party!
P. S. My student's first day is August 22nd!


No comments:

Post a Comment