HomeAboutContactFacebookTwitter

Friday, July 11, 2014

Bake your hearts out!

Hi eveyrone! Mrs. Ayala here!

I am not sure if I have ever told you this but I really enjoy baking cupcakes!  
I thought this would be a great time to share some of my baked goodies!  I recently won a contest where I had entered Cupcake Cones for Fourth of July for Hello Society!
Check it out!

They were so easy and fun to make.  My boys loved eating them all up after the cupcakes had a photo shoot. 


Hamburger Cupcakes:   I made these for our family Easter BBQ
My hamburger cupcakes!

Solar System Cupcakes for Matthew's book report on Pluto!
Solar System Cupcakes for a Planet Pluto Book Report Mrs. Ayala's Kinder Fun: Preview "Pluto Book Report"


Snowcone Cupcakes
'Like' to vote for @mrsayala's 4th of July "snow cone" cupcakes! Inspired by: http://lovelylittlelife-hannah.blogspot.com/2013/06/things-im-loving-thursday-4th-of-july.html #HSPinParty


To find more Betty Crocker inspiration viist my Pinterest board:

 http://www.pinterest.com/mrsayala/cupcakes-cake-cookies-betty-crocker/




No comments:

Post a Comment