HomeAboutContactFacebookTwitter

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Week 4 Teaching with Technology

Hi everyone! Happy Sunday.  I am completing week four in my masters program today.  It has been another long week but I learned so much.  I was at Region 1 and Region 2 this week.  I had lots of training and missing 3 days of school.  I was so glad to be back on Friday.
This week I learned so much about the process of developing a digital/technology rich district.  My district is doing this exact thing and I really did not realize the background behind the scenes protocol and structures that it takes to create a sustainable environment.  In this weeks readings I learned just how much it takes to create a sustainable environment.
It just so happened that our district just sent out this flyer to its teachers and I felt that it went perfect with this weeks readings.

No comments:

Post a Comment