HomeAboutContactFacebookTwitter

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Digital Citizenship

Don't you just love the world of educational technology and all the possibilities it provides us as innovators.  With that said, we also need to be safe.  Don't forget to teacher your students about being safe and smart while using technology on and off campus.
Here are a few resources and links I have come across that have helped me and my students understand the purpose and importance of digital citizenship.






Follow Michelle's board Instructional Technology on Pinterest.

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a real need to engage as a citizen of this digital age. Very important to me.

    It's my goal to ensure that I am respecting and engaging in a inspirational way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. Thank you to provide us this useful information. 8 Ball Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the best post I have ever seen. Very clear and simple. Mid-portion Is quite interesting though. Keep doing this. I will visit your site again. venom jacket

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our the purpose is to share the reviews about the latest Jackets,Coats and Vests also share the related Movies,Gaming, Casual,Faux Leather and Leather materials available Smallville Letterman Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to recommend you Where can crawl Exciting Products latest Jackets, Coats and Vests Click Here Tom Hardy Dunkirk Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic blog i have never ever read this type of amazing information. Chuck Greene Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice post, i undoubtedly adore this excellent website, carry on it Jeffery Dean Morgan jacket

    ReplyDelete