HomeAboutContactFacebookTwitter

Monday, November 19, 2012

Debbie & Me

GUESS WHAT!! Sometimes it just works out without any obstacles or hassles....It is just meant to be!!
That is exactly what happened with Debbie Clement from Rainbows Within Reach and Me, Michelle Ayala fromm Kinder Fun!
    This is a great example of the power of a blog and facebook page.  Debbie and I have become good friends through our love for children, Pinterest, Facebook, and blogs.  I have never been to Florida and She had never been to South Texas.  Most of all the blogs and classroom pages on facebook that I follow are my inspiration.  I love to collaborate and communicate with you because you are the reason I am a great teacher.  At the same time I never really imagine that I would meet any of you.  I see occasionally the east coast crew meet up and I only wish I knew more bloggers near me.  I have still never been to Florida but I can say that I have my first friend from Florida!

   Debbie was able to visit us today, November 19th in Harlingen TX @ Dr. Rodriguez Elementary, a day I will never forget!

Debbie's personality, voice, sense of humor, talent, singing, books, music, and her ability to connect with young children is so unique and inspirational.
  I want to thank Debbie and her husband for making a dream come true for me and my students.  My kinder kiddos may not realize it now but they will never forget Mrs. Debbie and her wonderful spirit!  I know we will meet again if not in person through skype for sure!

Follow our Blogs/Pinterest/and Facebook pages!!


RainbowsWithinReach

Debbie's Pinterest --->http://pinterest.com/debbie_clement/

Michelle's Pinterest -->http://pinterest.com/mrsayala/

Click on the images below for our facebook pages!

Here are a few pictures we took today!!






No comments:

Post a Comment