HomeAboutContactFacebookTwitter

Monday, May 14, 2012

HCISD Elementary Teacher of the Year 2012!!

What a special morning we had today.  My class and I had a  surprise visit by our Superintendent and his staff, & our principal and her staff.

MRS. AYALA is THE HCISD ELEMENTARY TEACHER OF THE YEAR!!!

What a SUPER SPECIAL HONOR!!!
It all began with my mom & husband pushing me to finish college and not letting me give up even though I had two small children.

Then in La Feria Mrs. Reva Ayala gave me the opportunity as a PreK teacher.
The La Feria team was a vital tool to everything I know today.

And then somehow I just managed to find the perfect fit in the Harlingen School District @ Dr. Rodriguez Elementary.
From there the possibilities are endless.  Not only do I love what I do but I can proudly say that I have the support of my principal and our district.  What more could a teacher want/need!

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK: MY FAMILY, FRIENDS, PAST/PRESENT/FUTURE PARENTS, MY CHILDREN, FELLOW TEACHERS, STUDENTS, AND ALL THE TEACHERS AND STAFF AT DR. RODRIGUEZ ELEMENTARY!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS! YOU ARE MY FAMILY AWAY FROM HOME!




No comments:

Post a Comment