HomeAboutContactFacebookTwitter

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Product Review-Numi Teas



I
SHOP GREEN

I recently had the opportunity to review Numi 8 assorted Organic Teas for Shoplet.com.  It is great that Shoplet Office Supplies can provide tea, coffee, and drinking supplies for an office.            That makes it convienent for an office, a one stop shop.                                                                                                I have to admit that I am not fond of tea. I usually only drink sweet tea and usually when it is on ice.  Every once and a while when I have a sore throat I will drink on cup of hot tea, but that is not very often.  It was very hard for me to try all the flavors. :/                                 The 3 flavors that I liked were: Numi Chamomile Lemon tea, Numi Orange Splice Tea, and Numi Gunpowder Green Tea.

Numi Chamomile Lemon Tea: Tasted Refreshing.  I am really picky about smells and this is why Chamomile was the first tea that I tasted.  I love the smell of lemon.  I loved the taste the best.  If you like your tea with lemon, you will love the taste of Chamomile Lemon Tea.                                                                                                      My 2nd favorite was the Numi Orange Spice Tea.  I love orange and how it smells.  I am a very simple and picky drinker like I said before.  I did not particularily like this flavor.  My husband on the other hand liked it very much.  I was not pleased with the after taste either.  :/                                                                                               My 3rd favorite was the Gun Powder Green Tea.  I was nervous at first to taste this flavor, only because it is really dark and smells a bit stronger than the other teas.  I did not like this flavor very much.  My son tasted this flavor with me and we both agreed that it was not a flavor we liked.               
I really am enjoying my Numi Chamomile Lemon Tea on this Beautiful Spring Break Morning!  

HAPPY SPRING BREAK EVERYONE!!!!
   



I
SHOP GREEN

1 comment:

  1. People who take mineral supplements as pills would actually get much better results by just drinking fresh herbal teas, as pills don't get absorbed by your body and must travel through your kidneys and liver before some small portion of their contents benefits your organism. matcha powder where to buy perth

    ReplyDelete