HomeAboutContactFacebookTwitter

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

THANK YOU AVERY & SHOPLET!


It is always nice to get a little care package in the mail.
It brought back memories of when I was a little girl and my dad or my God-Mother would send me birthday care packages for my birthday or Christmas.

Last night I was nicely surprised by Shoplet.com and Avery!
I received an unexpected thank you for being a TOP BLOG REVIEW for Shoplet.com and Avery Products.
The reviews actually came natural because I truly use and love Avery products. They are all over my classroom.
Here is what I received.
An Avery Lunch box, a top of the line Avery bag, an Avery USB with it's own little blue case, and an Avery water bottle.

I love that all of these items will be able to be used on a daily basis.  I use a USB everyday, drink water everyday, need a bag everyday, and I pack lunch ALMOST everyday! LOL!





It was really a happy time for me this morning when I pulled out all of Avery's gifts!
THANK YOU!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment