HomeAboutContactFacebookTwitter

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Kindergarten Take Home Resources

I have been looking for something similar to this for 4 years now. LOL
I wanted an insert for the daily folder that I send home with students.  Many call it the "homework folder"
I wanted a reference guide for the days there is no homework or for the days that homework is less challenging.
This will be my first year using it, I hope it helps students and parents with practicing kinder objectives.

HERE ARE CORRECTIONS AND EDITS TO THE 1st VERSION!!!
Kinder Study Sheets-Color
Kinder Study Sheets SS Color



http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/60076822?access_key=key-2e0v6h18ld11y6eg0vba

Math/Language Arts/Reading
Kinder Study Sheets

WORK IN PROGRESS- Social Studies
http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/60076851?access_key=key-15nyxx5tonf2sq70jenq Kinder Study Sheets SS&S

WORK IN PROGRESS- Science
Science Study Sheet

These are just rough drafts that I have come up with! They are based on Texas Kinder TEKS.
Do you have something similar to this?
We should Share!


❤Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment